Which Italian coffees are popular on Amazon.com at the moment?
Well, off I went to Amazon.com to find out.
Italian coffee roaster, and household name on Italy, Lavazza occupies all the top spots on this top 5 list.
Here is the list of the top five most popular genuine Italian coffee blends on Amazon at the moment:
The Top 5 Most Popular Italian Coffees
Note: While most of these blends are ground coffee, two are coffee beans, so you will need a coffee grinder to make your coffee, unless, that is, you have an expresso maker which grinds coffee too.
1. Lavazza Super Crema Espresso Whole Bean Coffee, 2.2-Pound Bag
Stop reading, start speaking
Stop translating in your head and start speaking Italian for real with the only audio course that prompt you to speak.
2. Lavazza Crema e Gusto Ground Coffee, Italian , 8.8-Ounce Bricks (Pack of 4)
3. Lavazza Caffe Espresso Ground Coffee, 8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 4)
4. Lavazza Qualita Rossa, Caffe Ground Espresso, 8.8-Ounce Bricks (Pack of 4)
5. Lavazza Crema e Aroma Coffee Beans, 2.2-Pound Bag
I’m happy to see that my favorite, Crema e Gusto, is in second place.
An espresso made with authentic Italian coffee is a great way to start you day!