The American Institute for Roman Culture is hosting their 3rd Annual Unlisted Conference for Archaeological Cultural Heritage Conservation in Rome, Italy.
The conference will take place at the Marconi University, Via Vittoria Colonna, 11 – Rome, Italy in the Sala Vittoria Colonna room, on April 18 from 4 pm to 7 pm, admission is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
This year’s conference theme is “Conversation for Conservation: Sustaining Global Storytelling Online.”
The conference will include presentations followed by a roundtable discussion of digital media platforms (video, photography, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with professional photographers, filmmakers, journalists, and non-profit foundations.
Stop reading, start speaking
Stop translating in your head and start speaking Italian for real with the only audio course that prompt you to speak.
Scheduled presenters include:
- Darius Arya, Executive Director of AIRC and professional archaeologist
- Nicolee Drake, Rome based professional photographer with over 228,000 Instagram followers
- Stephan Faris, TIME Magazine Rome correspondent
- Erica Firpo, Freelance writer and social media consultant
- Sam Horine, NYC based professional photographer with over 235,000 Instagram followers
- Brent Huffman, documentary filmmaker and professor at Medill School of Journalism – Northwestern University, currently producing “The Buddhas of Mes Aynak” filmed in Afghanistan
Website: The American Institute for Roman Culture
If you are holding a similar event in Italy or elsewhere in the world, you can add it to Italy Chronicles here: Add Your Event