If your business is thinking of entering the Italian market and wants to carry out market research in Italy before making the jump, I know someone who can help.
Giovanni Cantoni has more than 20 years experience in the field of market research in Italy. Formerly Operations Director at international market research company GFK, he now runs his own market research cooperative Futuro & Ricerca which specialises in field face-to-face market research. Futuro & Ricerca can call upon an extensive network of interviewers and market research professionals throughout Italy.
Futuro & Ricerca provides its clients with high quality data taken from accurate data samples. Owing to its structure as a cooperative, the costs of Futuro & Ricerca services are highly competitive – something which likely to appeal to businesses in times of increasingly shrinking budgets.
The market research services offered by Futura & Ricera include:
- Quantitative surveys which can be ongoing involving both families or individuals
- Ad hoc surveys involving families or individuals
- Quantitative insight surveys via shops or other businesses
- Point of sales promotional activities in shops or businesses
- The recruitment of families and/or individuals for participation in market research
- Business censuses – to discover how large your market is
Stop reading, start speaking
Stop translating in your head and start speaking Italian for real with the only audio course that prompt you to speak.
In addition to face to face research, Futuro & Ricerca can arrange online and telephone based market research projects.
Futuro & Ricerca can provide market research reports for clients in English and other languages upon request. Giovanni speaks English and, as you might expect, Italian.
If your company requires high quality, cost effective market research services in Italy, call Giovanni Cantoni on 0039 (0)2 84941201 (office) or 0039 334 571 6728 (mobile) to discuss your requirements.