When looking for accommodation in a popular tourist destination like Rome, the main requirements are a central location, a comfortable room, friendly and knowledgeable service and, of course, affordable prices.
The Little Italy Bed and Breakfast is located in Rome midway between the main railway station, Rome Termini and the Colosseum and Roman Forum area. Several other museums, monuments, and churches are also within easy walking distance of the Little Italy B&B. Indeed, one of the most famous basilicas of all Rome, the Santa Maria Maggiore, is a mere 2 minute walk away.
Little Italy Bed & Breakfast
The boutique Rome B&B Little Italy consists of 5 spacious and sunny rooms, sharing 2 toilets and showers. Each room has its own small fridge and television.
The Little Italy B&B is located in a quiet side street between the Piazza Vittorio Emanuele and the Via Merulana, one of Rome’s most well known streets. The B&B is situated on the 4th floor of a late 19th century building, and there is an elevator, so you won’t have to struggle upstairs with your baggage.
Helpfully, The Little Italy B&B’s prices are per room, not the often confusing, and more expensive, price per person system.
Place: Central Rome
Region: Lazio Central Italy
Map: Little Italy B&B
Website: The Little Italy Bed and Breakfast
Online Bookings: The Little Italy B&B – Bookings
Katarina an Australian/American expat and husband Rene van Ham, a Dutch expat.
Katarina and Rene also run the The Chaplin Bed and Breakfast, which is also in Rome, so if the Little Italy B&B is fully booked, you might like to try their other B&B.
The B&B owners are able to answer questions in a range of languages: English, Italian, Dutch, German, French, Danish, Spanish.
The experience accumulated by the owner, first working for other hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts in Rome, then through running the former Kerouac Bed and Breakfast, guarantees a quick and accurate answer to queries.
Bed & Breakfast Little Italy – makes life easy
- by lending you an alarm-clock when you have to get up early
- by lending you an umbrella on a rainy day
- by lending you an iron when walking through Rome all day tired you out so much you fell asleep with your clothes on
- by lending you a hair-dryer after you forgot to ask for the umbrella
- by lending you an ear when you have any kind of question about Rome
The Hostel Little Italy Bed and Breakfast in Rome will book city tours (in Rome, but also to Venice, Florence, Pompei or Tivoli) for you. If you let us know if and when you would like to visit the Galleria Borghese, where a reservation is mandatory, we can do this for you too. The B&B will also reserve Rome airport taxis.
Further amenities of the Little Italy Hostel in Rome:
- there is no curfew or lock-out at the Bed and Breakfast Little Italy Hostel
- the rooms are cleaned daily
- bed linen and towels are provided at B&B Little Italy Hostel Rome
- free maps of Rome
- central heating system
- free luggage storage after check-out
- discounts for some Rome restaurants
- bookings for guided tours (of Rome, but also Florence, Venice, Pompei, etc.)
- bookings for airport (Rome Fiumicino and Rome Ciampino) taxis
- bookings for museums, opera, theatre etc.
- laundromat and internet point around the corner
- garage next door
- tea and coffee making facilities
- refrigerator for guest use
Smokers welcome provided they smoke on the terrace and not in their rooms.
Note: Italy Chronicles may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through links in articles on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.