Reasons to Visit Beautiful Italy
A map of Italy with links to official Italian regional tourism websites. This page contains a wealth of travel resources, plus a good few holiday ideas to help you plan your visit to Italy.
Regional Italian Tourist Board Websites
Unless otherwise stated, the links on the map below will take you to the English language sections of Italy’s regional tourist boards.
Search for Hotel Accommodation here
Links checked in September 2014.
Holiday Ideas and Accommodation
Listed by Italian region. For Italy-wide information on tours, trips, classes accommodation and more, see the ‘A Vacation in Italy’ section below.
Check back here regularly, as new links are being added all the time.
- Italia Sweet Italia – Cooking, painting and pottery short breaks
- Villa Ducale – An attractive large modern villa for rent in Crecchio near Ortona
- Apartment to rent in five star family-friendly resort near Torrevecchia in Calabria, south Italy
- Italy Lakes – villa rentals, with and without swimming pools, on Lake Como, Maggiore, Garda, Iseo and Orta
- Casina di Rosa – vacation house in Tuscany
- Divina Cucina – cookery courses in Tuscany
- Into Tuscana – official site with lots of information on events in Tuscany
- Maremma Guide – an quieter seaside area of Tuscany
- Poggio Etrusco – apartments and olive oil
- Siena Bike Tour – bicycle hire and tours around Siena and Tuscany.
- Tuscan Enterprises – villa rentals in Tuscany, plus sales of wine and salami and wine tours
A Vacation in Umbria
A Vacation in Italy
- A La Carte Italy Tours
- Bed and Breakfast in Italy
- Bella Vita Italia Italy Travel Specialists
- Book tickets to music & cultural events in Italy
- Context Travel
- Escapio – Hotels in Italy
- Food Artisans
- Historical Places of Italy Association
- In Italy Tours
- Italian Connection
- Italy Bike Tours
- Italy Photography Workshops – Holiday Idea
- Italy’s Most Beautiful Villages – a guide
- Studio Due Torre – Accommodation in central Bologna
- Tour Italy Now
- Vatican City Guide
- Wine tours and tasting
If you would like to see your Italy related travel business listed here, find out how here: Advertising information.
Please note that Italy Chronicles is a Booking.com affiliate so this site may earn commission on hotel bookings made through this site. Earnings go towards running Italy Chronicles.
Please contact ItalyChronicles.com if any of the links stop going to where they should. Thanks!