The Taste of Roma food festival is for foodies from all over the world. Visitors will see amazing dishes bing prepared by great chefs from Italy’s top restaurants and budding chefs can take part in cooking courses too. Foodie fun for everyone!
When: Taste of Roma runs from Thursday September 17, 2015 at 7:00 pm to Sunday September 20, 2015 at 11:55 pm.
Where: Parco della Musica Auditorium, Viale Pietro de Coubertin 30, Roma, Italy.
Taste of Roma Ticket Prices:
- Standard 16 euro – get access to the event excluding the cooking school
- VIP 55 euro – access to the event and and other benefits
- Cooking Course 39 euro – provides access to the event and reserved place on a cooking course.
- Junior ( 13-18 years ) 10 euro – reduced admission for teens
- Kids ( 5-13 years ) 5 euro – reduced admission for children
- Under fives – free
Tickets can be booked online here: Taste Rome 2015 Tickets
Chef, artists and speakers include: Riccardo DI Giacinto, Cristina Bowerman, Andrea Fusco, Angelo Troiani, Daniele Usai, Francesco Apreda, Heinz Beck, Roy Caceres, Stefano Marzetti, Antonello Colonna, Giulio Terrinoni, and Marco Martini.
For more information, see the Taste of Roma website