ItalyChronicles.com and the world’s leading money transfer comparison site, MyCurrencyTransfer.com have partnered up to help you find the best way to send money to Italy.
MyCurrencyTransfer.com is an award winning money transfer comparison site. Last year, they were voted best online service and were trusted by over 600,000 for a better money transfer deal.
Beat the banks by 85% – MyCurrencyTransfer in association with ItalyChronicles.com
Did you know that using an FCA regulated non-bank foreign exchange specialist can help you beat the banks via 85% cheaper rates?
Banks charge a lot for the privilege of helping you transfer money to Italy. They add a hugely inflated markup to the real exchange rate. On the other hand, foreign exchange specialists apply much tighter markups, helping you to save up to £3,000 on every £100,000 being transferred.
Whether you are buying property in Rome, Florence, Venice or anywhere else in Italy, emigrating or making a business payment to Italy, it pays to shop around. Don’t settle for the first deal you come across! We’ve partnered with award winning comparison site MyCurrencyTransfer.com who will help you:
- Dynamically compare best value money transfer deals
- Compare every major FCA regulated foreign exchange specialist
- Get quotes 85% cheaper than the high street bank
- Read up to date information and foreign exchange company reviews
- Access to online, peer to peer & telephone based currency specialists
- 100% free service
- OPP Award winners 2012 (Overseas Property Professional – Best Online Service)
MyCurrencyTransfer.com’s top 3 tips when sending money to Italy
1. Ditch the bank. You’ll pay an extortionate price for your foreign exchange with both high transaction fees (up to £30 per payment) and poor exchange rates (consider this the costly hidden fee). Non-bank foreign exchange specialists work out overall cheapest
2. If you are sending large amounts of money to Italy, consider a forward contract. This lets you lock in an exchange rate today for delivery in up to 2 years in advance. Very useful for overseas property purchases.
3. Make sure your foreign exchange specialist is FCA authorised and operates segregated client accounts. MyCurrencyTransfer.com only lists vetted companies that have a proven 3 year track record of operation.